In this AdsKeeer review you will find out the necessary and relevant information about the native ad network before trying it out on your website.
As a publisher, making money from your website is a necessity that is why you need quality content and good SEO to be able to drive traffic to your website.
With quality content and traffic, majorly organic, you can make a good sum of money online by monetizing your website with an ad network.
AdsKeeer is one of popular native ad network which you can rely on to make money from your website as a publisher.
What is AdsKeeper?
AdsKeeper is native ad network based in the UK with a revenue model of Cost Per Click (CPC).
The ad network also offers advertiser programs where you can spend depending on your budget and get good ROI.
AdsKeeer will need to review your sites to make sure it meets their requirements before approval.
AdsKeeper Publisher Requirements and Policies
- No content related to pornography, spam, warez, adware, spyware and malware.
- No copyrighted content.
- No content that promotes any illegal activities.
- No use of bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Only one account allowed.
- No encouraging clicks on ads.
- No use of PTC, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic.
How to create AdsKeeer Publisher Account
To create your own AdsKeeer account and start making money from your website, you just have to follow the simple steps below:
- Navigate to AdsKeeer website on your browser.
- Choose between advertise and monetize.
- Click on “JOIN NOW”
- Fill in your email and password, wait for a response.
Benefits of using AdsKeeer native ad
- Responsive ads.
- Global coverage.
- Competitive rates.
- Ability to restrict certain ads as a publisher.
- No delay in payment of publishers.
How to contact AdsKeeer
If you have challenge while trying to get create an account, you can email their support team through the mail below:
- E-mail: [email protected]
AdsKeeer Payment Threshold
AdsKeeer publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The payment methods are PayPal and Wire transfer.
The minimum payout is $100 with PayPal while for Wire transfer, the payment threshold is $1000.
Conclusion (AdsKeeer Review)
AdsKeeer is one the native ad network which you can trust to deliver a good revenue irrespective of the size of the site.
However, your revenue depends on the niche, ads placement and visitors’ location.
Traffic from first tier counties like US, UK, Australia, Canada can be considered to generate high revenue.
There is no doubt that lots of publishers have been making good money with the ads network.
Thanks for reading this AdsKeeper review, please share and don’t forget to drop your comments, what do you think about the native ad network?