Going to the ATM to withdraw money without a card is something anyone should be very happy about.
In this post you will learn how to make Access bank cardless withdrawal, easy and simple without stressing yourself.
With technology making everything advanced, the banking industry is not relenting effort in satisfying customers.
With the introduction of cashless withdrawal, it makes life more easier, no need to panick when you forget your debit card at home and wants to withdraw money.
What is Cardless Withdrawal?
Cardless withdrawal is the process of withdrawing money from the ATM without making use of your debit card.
There are cases where people run out of cash but not in possession of their ATM card, with the cardless withdrawal feature, you can easily withdraw your money.
How Cardless Banking Works
Cardless Banking solution makes it possible for customers to use their Internet Banking login credentials to register an account with the bank app.
A PIN verification is required and once the transaction is successful, the account will be available and ready for use.
How to perform Access Bank Cardless Withdrawal
- Dial *903# from your phone and select “Withdraw Money” option
- Select “ATM Withdrawal” option.
- Enter the Amount and validate the transaction with your PIN.
- You will receive a transaction code for successful withdrawal.
- Keep the code and visit any of our nearest ATM
- Press ‘0’ to perform a cardless withdrawal.
- Select Access Money and Input your Phone number, Amount Initiated, and the transaction code received and select continue.
- Receive your cash from the ATM.
Cardless withdrawal is one of the best things to ever happen in the banking industry.
Everyone wants to live an easy lifestyle, a life with no stress and technology keeps fitting in with the demand of the masses.
Almost every bank offers a cardless withdrawal so you shouldn’t bother if you leave your debit card at home.
Thanks for reading, please share and don’t forget to drop your comments. What do you think about Access Bank Cardless Withdrawal?