In this article I will give you my honest Moniepoint review containing relevant information about the mobile money platform.
Moniepoint provides a channel for making multiple transactions on a daily basis irrespective of weekends or public holidays.
Their services cut across mobile apps, POS, SmartPOS with the Moniepoint agents earning their allocated profits.
POS business is one of the lucrative, easy to start and low capital businesses one could start and make money.
What is Moniepoint?
Moniepoint is a reliable and fast-growing Nigerian mobile money platform for financial transactions such as withdrawal, deposit, transfer, airtime purchase and bill payments.
Moniepoint has one of the best networks which makes it easier for customers to make transactions without complaining about any bad network.
Interested persons who want to become Moniepoint agents can make money on the platform while their business is running.
READ MORE: EaseMoni Loan App Review: Get instant loan in 5 minutes
Moniepoint Agent Requirements
The below documents are required when opening an account with Moniepoint:
- A certified business license.
- Bank verification number (BVN).
- Utility bill (PHCN bill).
- Bank account Number.
- Identity card (National ID, Voters car, International Passport & Drivers license).
How to become Moniepoint POS Agent
To become a Moniepoint POS agent, follow the steps below to register:
- Visit Moniepoint official website.
- Fill the registration form and submit.
- Confirm your email address and phone number.
- An agent would reach out to you after 48 hours of registration before you will be confirmed as an agent.
- You can now login to your Moniepoint POS dashboard.
To login to your Moniepoint POS dashboard, follow the process below:
- Download and install the Moniepoint application from the Google Play Store.
- Login your account on the Moniepoint application using your username and password.
- You can also login using their official website through your internet browser.
How to get Moniepoint POS
After registration as a Moniepoint agent, you need to receive your POS machine to begin your business.
To get your Moniepoint POS machine, go to their nearest office and you will be guided on how to apply for the POS machine.
The cost of getting the Moniepoint POS machine is N25,000 only, which is quite affordable and less expensive compared to other POS machines.
Moniepoint Deposit & Withdrawal charges
Unlike other POS facilitators, Moniepoint provides the lowest charges. The charges depend on the number of transactions you perform, not on the bank.
Moniepoint fixed charge is N20 to all banks in Nigeria. Withdrawal charge is N6.2 for up to N4,000.
They offer the most affordable services which you can take advantage of to make money as an agent.
How to solve Moniepoint transaction limits
There is a transaction limit for those who are yet to upgrade their account to business level.
In a situation where you see a message stating that you have reached your transaction limit, it’s as a result of not upgrading your account.
All you have to do is upgrade your KYC level to that of a business and your account won’t be limited again.
You can do that on your account dashboard by simply providing the needed information.
READ MORE: OPay Debit Card: Easiest way to get OPay ATM Card for FREE
How to contact Moniepoint POS
You can contact the company through any of the following means:
- Office Address: 2 Wole Ariyo St, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria.
- WhatsApp: +234 814 150 0017
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/Moniepoint/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/moniepoint/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/moniepoint
POS business is a lucrative and underrated business which is fetching money for people.
And the good news is that it doesn’t require huge capital to start, you can start the business with little capital and make profit.
I believe this Moniepoint review has provided facts you needed to know about the mobile money platform.
Please share and drop your comments, what do you think about Moniepoint?
Leave a Reply